Saturday, March 5, 2011

!!!ANAMANAGUCHI!!!

I won't pretend to know their real names. I won't pretend to be a long time fan, and I definately won't claim to be an authority on all things ANAMANAGUCHI. I will however, reccommend theses inovative artists for using a hacked nintendo as an instrument. The fluid combo of pure 8-bit sound fused with driving guitars makes for an experience like none other. Techno/Dance fans will dig this, and nerds like me will get a heaping helping of nostalgic flavor. If you've played Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: the Game, you've heard them. They did the soundtrack. Below is a link to download a zip folder of their music, and I'm also throwing in some funky artwork that came with the singles. If you like what you hear, ANAMANAGUCHI releases new singles on this website http://www.anamanaguchi.com/singles/.
ENJOY!!!











Megaupload download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PDE6DG95

Personal Faves: Airbrushed Race, Mess, Fast Turtle, Another Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment